Simi's speech on her relationship with Adekunle Gold

In an interview with Pulse, she disclosed how she has been handling criticism, her love for football, relationship and other things. The amazing artist who has just released her album "Simisola" commented about what is going on between her and Adekunle Gold.When asked about her relationship with Singer Adekunle Gold, she said: “I don’t know why people are obsessed with me and Adekunle Gold“ why, I suppose it because we do music together and his voice is on one of my songs and my voice is on one of his songs, so it does make people think something is going on, I can’t seem to dodge this question but I guess it is what it is.” She was asked of her opinion on celebrities who show off their relationship online she answered saying: “I am a very private person, I’m very careful with the things I put out there because I know whatever I put out there is going to go public that’s why am very careful.” On the way she handles criticism, she revealed that; “There was a time I use to say, why are people so stressed out about my skirt for example, and then I realized that people can have their own opinion. I am honesty the kind of person who doesn’t know how to be stressed about something. I know every person has the chance to get better. Honestly, I am not a fashion person. I like the sneakers, I like the T-shirt and face cap. That’s how I get comfortable. I’m just an artist, I love to sing and write, this is just me but if you are going to sit down and just bash me…there are people that actually call me and advise me and you would know it is coming from their heart and there are those who just want to say something bad.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian latest dinner gowns

Edo Govt. sacks Perm Sec, suspends 3 others for exam budget fraud

Manchester United manager jose morinho requests for humility in moscow